Monday, December 6, 2010

Dear Sunshine,

It seems like our relationship has ended abruptly. I don't know what I did, I don't know what I said, but one day I woke up and you were gone. Do you know how much it hurts to be abandoned without a single reason? I thought we were doing alright. Yes, there was that point in July when I said you were coming on a little strong, but I didn't mean it. My farmer's tan is proof that we both did and said hurtful things. I just don't understand what happened. Whatever it was, I'm sorry. Tell me what to do so I can make it up to you and you can come back. I miss you.

Love,
Isa

P.S. I've included some pictures of all the fun we used to have together. For old times sake.




2 comments:

  1. Wow Isa. Firstly, apologies for cyber stalking you like whoa. But secondly - you are SO talented (I already knew this, duh). I am so impressed :) Wish I could hang these in my apartment!!!

    I miss you I hope you are doing well!

    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christie!
    Thanks so much for the compliment. You're very kind. :P
    I miss you too!
    You're in NY? I'm gonna be there next week with Alf, maybe we can hang out?

    ReplyDelete