Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Music

Alright team, I know the blog has been running low on photo-content, but I have been working on two (2!) photo-stories for my class and they are slowly, but surely coming together. I assure you that once they are done, they'll be posted on here for your personal scrutiny. Don't fret. But until then, I have some Christmas tunes to get in the Christmas spirit. Also, I've started putting things on my Momentile (and most have been from the stories).

I used to work for Syracuse's music magazine and blog, 20 Watts, and last year the editors gave us a cool Christmas mix, which they (or I, I can't seem to recall) titled "A Very 20 Watts Christmas" and it's never stopped being the best collection of Christmas songs I can come up with. Like a fail-safe, if you will. Check them out by clicking on the logo. you can download the album off of my MediaFire



Happy listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment