Friday, November 5, 2010

The Temper Trap (and why everyone should love them)

After a tremendously eventful fall break, I got to London and - I gotta say - I was relieved and looking forward to some schoolwork and a bit of peace. Peace, by standard definition around this flat, stands for hours upon hours of "couch-podding" also known as uninterrupted internet time. Which I did.

Everything would have been fine had it not been for this tweet:


Naturally, I entered. And at about 6:30pm I received an email announcing my triumphant win over other contest participants, and telling me that I should be at the venue at 7. In short, my friend Alyssa and I went to a FREE spontaneous Temper Trap concert, that doubled up as my birthday present for her (she's 21 today!) 

Three pictures from our adventure:

        

Alyssa Stone

Unfamiliar with The Temper Trap? Check out - what I think - is their best song and video:


No comments:

Post a Comment