Monday, November 22, 2010

Adventure Trek: Amsterdam

When my flatmates and I decided to go to Amsterdam in November I was elated, overjoyed, filled to the brim with excitement. Not only was this trip going to be crazy amounts of fun (if ya know what I mean) it was also a chance to get out of London for a weekend and check out a different scene. And we did.

After the typical sights, and not-so-typical sights, on Sunday morning Adam, Alyssa, Jenna and I went to the Christmas parade, which was entirely dedicated to the kids - and thus was not that much fun for us - but I did manage to get some good shots in. And a fun surprise right after the jump.







Meet my mom. She went to the Christmas parade too, except in 1965. She would have been about eight.
bottom right: Mom

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Isa! By the way, St. Nic gave me a pair of wooden clogs. I still have one of them (wonder where the other went). I use it to store pencils...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I love all the Black Peter pics. Either that or Dutch kids are really racist.

    ReplyDelete